"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Sunday, January 10, 2010

The LaRue's

Christmas Card 2009

My LAST post before I print my book for 2009! I wanted to include our Family Christmas card picture that I sent out.

Here's a couple that didn't make the cut, but came close:
Here was the winning picture for the 2009 card:

How do we get everyone smiling? If you notice everyone is smiling BUT Sophie. Well, it's not easy to juggle all the kids... and poor Sophie, I dropped her twice, she didn't have that far to fall and never cried, she just kinda slid forward... which is why I am kind of leaning over to try and keep her up and everyone is laughing and we are yelling... "don't drop the baby!"

(Our card)

Literally this year on December 20th I decided to send out Christmas cards. My neighbor Cynthia was so kind and came over after church to take this family picture. I typed the letter, ordered 1 hour photos from walmart online, picked them up monday morning the 21st, Emma and Ashlin helped me stuff the cards, and we had them in the mail that day. amazing.

Anybody know who these people are: FUNNY THING, half way through stuffing our Christmas cards Emma yells, "What!?" And there included in our 100 family christmas photo cards are 10 picture cards (above) of someone elses family we don't know. (Walmart error) They looked like such a happy family that Ashlin, Emma and I decided to send them to people along with our family cards. Ha Ha, we were cracking up!

2 comments:

Grand Central Staten said...

We still have our picture of the LaRue's. They were just too happy to throw their card away! Love you guys!

Cheri said...

OMGosh, Thats sooo funny! We didnt get one and thats quite alright! Haha. We loved your card btw! So cute! Thanks! Ü