"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bruce's Work

This is Logan and Lily at Bruce's hospital a few years back...

look how cute and little bitty Lily is.

Bruce loves his job. And the kids love having a dad who is a Veterinarian, it is just such a great "dad career"... gross stories, loveable creatures and fun "visit dad at work" days.

My sister Carrie does a little preschool, and I never posted their cute fieldtrip to Bruce's hospital. They brought in their own stuffed animals and Dr. Vernon did free check-ups all around!

How cute is this.

loving the above left girls hair... her and I could be pals

above, he weighed each of the kids with their pet on the dog scale.

Look at the cute boy to the rights face below... wow, if that is his face for a stuffed monkey check up, I don't know how he would have handled the above post with Logan holding a tumor.

My CUTE nephew Cooper is the one above with his mouth on the table... how can a kid resist the cool feel of stainless steel... we just won't tell him how many animals have pooped and peed and puked and bled on that table. ha ha.


Bruce is so cute with kids. I LOVE my husband, he is just so perfect. I really still don't understand how I got so lucky.

1 comment:

Grand Central Staten said...

That is the cutest! We should totally do that at our clinic!