Another year of lessons with Ms. Lorie.
And THIS year Sophie was a SWIMMER!!!
She cried the entire first lesson... then after that, not again!
Sophie is such a good, fast swimmer. HOORAY for her.
Funny Story:
Sophie doesn't have a lock on her door knob any more. She kept locking her door so we switched it with the pantry knob (now we can LOCK the pantry... but its not making me any skinnier, ha ha).
ANYWAY- so the first day of swim lessons I told Sophie where we were going, and she CRIED and ran away from me. I kept calling her. I went to her room to her room to find her. She had shut her door, and drug a chair from her play house and put it against the door barricading it closed, and climbed up in her bed. ha ha. But we went to swim lessons any way. She cried the entire drive there, the entire lesson, and most the way home. But then somehow she changed her mind... and was so excited to go to every lesson after that. And improved her swimming skills SO much.


No comments:
Post a Comment