"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Friday, May 24, 2013

GRADUATION

Ordered Announcements:
I spent hours today making home made sugar cookies frosted in green and copper, her graduating high school graduation colors/Campo-Verde Grad... and ASU/pitchforks. I probably could have just bought a graduation cake... but I wanted to spend the time on her today, so she knew how much we love her.
Getting ready for the party!!
(Ashlin received a partial scholarship to ASU, so that is where she will be attending in the fall)

Arizona State Grandparent shirt for Grandpa!
Ashlin cried while reading the card her dad wrote for her.
 Then she cried when she opened the lap top we gave her as her gift. She was so surprised. It was so sweet. She was so genuinely excited.
 My family all came to the party, and the Poulsens. When everyone left, Bruce said, "We have such a cute family". And he was talking about my sisters and their families, and my dad. Them all coming made the evening so special.

Sweetest Moment: Emma wrote Ashlin a song and sang it to her for her graduation gift. It made me cry when I heard the words. She spent hours today working on it. (To the tune of Taylor Swift "Stay") She has gotten good on that ukulele!
CONGRATULATIONS ASHLIN!
We love you.

No comments: