"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, May 13, 2013

Mums Day Out

Friday was "Moms eat lunch with student" day at Logan and Lily's school. I loved it.
They both begged me to bring them Subway, so I did.
 Lily and I sat alone, and she chatted with me the whole time. She is so sweet. I love that little girl. Then I watched her play, and do her flip-D-do's on the monkey bars.

Then 4th graders came out for lunch. Logan & I ate with his buddy Calvin & Laura. (We love them, see Laura trying to sneak out of the picture below, ha ha) These silly boys and their glasses. ha ha. Logan is such a hipster. It cracks us all up.
Then the boys went to play, Alisa came over, and us moms talked. 
*Favorite Moment: As the kids were lining up to go back to class, Logan stole off and ran over to me to give me a hug before going in. aaaw. Love that 4th grade boy who still loves his mum.

No comments: