Sophie's been doing the cutest little playgroup with these girlies (and Blakely). Love them.
♥♥♥
And thursday was her last day of preschool with Mrs. Leavitt, who is wonderful!
The kiddos sang us moms some darling
"Mother's Day Songs".
And Sophie actually sang a little this time!
"Mother's Day Songs".
And Sophie actually sang a little this time!
Shout Out to Chick-Fil-A/Embarrassing Moment:
I don't know why I am so forgetful!! I hate it. We were suppose to bring in $4 to help pay for the little preschool graduation party. I forgot. So when I picked Sophie up thursday I said to Mrs. Leavitt... would you rather me bring you back $5 OR let me run grab you lunch. She had another class in 30 minutes. She chose lunch... and I headed off to Chick-Fil-A. I ordered in the drive-thru then realized when my car was about up to the counter that I took my credit card out of my wallet to order Ashlin's graduation announcements the night before. I had NO cash. There were cars in front and behind me... but if I had to go home for money it would take another 25 minutes and we would miss Mrs. Leavitt's lunch break. I was SO embarrassed to just not bring her lunch like I said, AFTER I never brought the money I was suppose to. So I pulled up to the drive thru and so humbly explained my lame situation and begged them to let me take the lunch and bring the cash back in like 30 minutes. I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A... because they let me!! I brought Jenae and her husband a yummy lunch... then went straight to the bank... and brought chick-fil-a their funds... and cried when I told the manager and drive thru girl thank you!
Some day I am going to pull it together.
No comments:
Post a Comment