"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Sunday, February 17, 2013

Planes

Bruce is back from Florida, yeah!

Friday night I was watching cute little Blakely and Tys (age 3 and 4)... and brought them and Sophie with me to pick up Bruce from the airport. (I kept texting him that I was coming to get him with a really cute welcoming committee).... then unfortunately they lost his luggage, so he was not ready to hop in the car like planned.

So I took the kiddos to the top of the parking garage to watch the planes take off. And it was so super cool!! We didn't even want to leave when Bruce called me and said he found his luggage.
Oh those 2 cute crazy haired girlies.
Conversation I heard in the car:
Sophie- "I love you Blakely, you are my best friend, right?"
Blakely- "You just said you didn't love me"
ha ha, oh the mood swings of girls.

I had to get a picture of Bruce, who when we found him on the side of the road, was waiting for us with his Mickey ears on... ha ha.
And PS- I officially watched 4 different peoples kids that day. From 7:30am until 10pm that night straight I had other peoples kids at my house. And I was in such a good mood. Isn't that a miracle? ha ha. I think I enjoy watching other peoples kids on occasion so that I don't feel guilty going all day without cleaning my house.

1 comment:

Daniella said...

You always seem to have the most fun ideas! Love it!
And yes, I wish we were neighbors too- what fun we'd have!!!