I just got back from 6 days in Orlando, Florida with Dr. Vernon. He had to go for a Veterinary Leadership Conference. So I joined him and we went a few days early, to spend some time at Universal Studios and Disney World. What a beautiful place. (Pictures to come) While there I was playing around on Bruce's lap top and found a whole bunch of "Doctor" pictures I've never seen... so I uploaded them to my blog.
Here is a snap shot of his life:
{And we can't wait for Lancey-Pants to graduate from Vet School}
What animal is this below??
----
----
----
WARNING
↓Way Gross Stuff↓
These 2 pictures were labeled "testicle"... so if I am not mistaken I believe below he is holding a normal size testicle in his left hand, and a really enlarged one in his right hand... that had to be removed. >ouch<
But look...
He does see cute stuff too.
Thank you Dr. Vernon for a wonderful trip away for 6 days!
♥♥♥
2 comments:
The highlight of Dr. Vernon's trip to Florida was the time spent with Mrs. Dr. Vernon. Thanks for coming and for all of your excitement for Disney World. Those pictures make my job look GROSS!!! I love it, but not as much as I love you.
Sorry that last comment was made by Bruce Vernon, apparently Cherryl had been logged in on my laptop!
Post a Comment