A FIREWORKS display (by Logan)...
to celebrate the start of a
NEW SCHOOL YEAR!
See how awesome I am doing in getting caught up with my blog... I am already to the first day of school. I am trying to hurry so I can post pictures of our big move to our new house this weekend!!
My next post is really going to be the updates on our house construction. (It is almost done!)
This year is awful because Ashlin is a senior, and I am so sad that she is growing up. (and proud of her all at the same time)
Dallin started highschool this year.
Emma started Junior high
Logan 4th grade
Lily 1st grade
And even little Miss Sophie started school this year...
3 year old preschool 2 mornings a week.
I am imagining that one of the saddest things that happens when your kids grow up is not having things like this come home from school regularly....
The cutest kitty you will ever see, by Lily.
(and a mouse if you look closely)
The sweetest Arizona Sunset I've ever seen, by Logan.





1 comment:
We are lovin' all your summer posts. We can not wait to see progress on the house.
Post a Comment