"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Thursday, October 25, 2012

Emma's Big Idea

Its weird to look at these pictures of what was home for so many years, and its not our home anymore.  Our new house is beautiful, too beautiful, its a weird adjustment.  One of my last posts 
from our old house...

Emma had been begging for me to buy cornstarch for a fun activity she had for the family. I had no idea what the activity was, but I bought the cornstarch anyway.  And even though they made a mess... the kids were entertained for a LONG time with the crazy feeling texture of just 2 ingredients:  CORNSTARCH + WATER.

It feels gooey and dry all at the same time.  If you put pressure on it, it hardened, but would then turn to a liquid as it sat.
 Super cool activity. 
Way to go Emma!

3 comments:

Grand Central Staten said...

Lovin' Emma's Big Idea. I think that this will be the activity at our house when the Muckeys come and visit. I think it will be an outside activity for us tho'.

Tiffany said...

My boys LOVE this activity! We add food coloring to it, and it makes it even cooler :)

The Hunts said...

That looks like fun!! You always have something fun going!