We are MOVING this weekend!
Here is a quick snap shot of building our house from January-October. I wish I would have been awesome enough to have taken a picture from the same spot every month, but oh well. These are all just the front view... I will post more pictures of the inside later!
Probably one of my favorite features of the house is the brick chimney. I love the brick. I was showing Ashlin how perfect it is to model in front of the solid brick wall. Oh my gosh, I was doing so good at modeling I told Ashlin I could be a "plus size" model. That cracked us up.
Its still not done, but we have to be out of our current house this weekend... so even though we have no front walk way or porch steps or chimney cap or painted bay window roof and lots of little things inside... we are moving in!
3 comments:
I have been waiting for this post all Summer!!!! I so wanted to watch the progression but I wasn't willing to drive 2 hours up there to check on it every few weeks. Thanks for saving me the trips. We sooooo want to come up and visit as soon as you are all moved in. Next week maybe? Okay, okay, we will give you a few weeks but prepare for a Staten invasion soon.
It's beautiful. I drove by the old neighborhood last week so I drove down your new street! Definitely can't wait to see the inside. I told my boys about your cool slide to the basement. They loved it! Be sure to post more pics.
Yay!! I'm so happy for you!! :) I can't wait to see it next time we're down there. It looks beautiful! Good luck getting all settled.. should only take a few days, right? :)
Post a Comment