So Ashlin found this great "rag curl" idea online for big elegant wavy curls....
Ashlin did it in her hair and slept in it and it really did look something like this the next morning, so beautiful:
Then we are not sure what happened, but her and Emma did it to Emma's hair the next week, and WELL, things didn't work out so hot.
We laughed so hard.
(you gotta click to enlarge these photos to fully appreciate the frizz)
We laughed so hard.
(you gotta click to enlarge these photos to fully appreciate the frizz)
It was so funny. Emma had been SO excited to get her hair rag curled so she could look uber-elegant. She didn't even take her hair out until like 10 minutes before she had to leave for school.
HAIR EMERGENCY when the Orphan Annie look was unveiled. She was actually even going to go to school like that cuz she thought it was so funny. But I had to intervene....
HAIR EMERGENCY when the Orphan Annie look was unveiled. She was actually even going to go to school like that cuz she thought it was so funny. But I had to intervene....
Rag Curls + Emma = No good.


5 comments:
I am laughing SO hard right now!! Poor Emma. Welcome to my world of afro hair. This is exactly what happened to me in 1989 when i got the oh so glamorous spiral perm. Mom laughed at me for a week straight. You should have Ash rag curl Sophie's hair for halloween.
Oh my gosh! I love it!
Emma is so adorable! She's such a good sport!
Oh my goodness-why have I not seen this till now-totally laughing!!! Don't worry Emma-this is what happens to my hair when I try stuff like that. You still look oh so adorable!
I am crying this is SO FUNNY!!!!!!!
Post a Comment