I am a Bear Den leader, which is fun stuff.
Last month the girls helped me make the cutest little "Bear" cookies for the new boy who joined our den.
Because I needed oreos for the ears, without the frosting middle, Logan and Lily collected all the frosting middles I was discarding (unbeknownst to me) and made 2 quadruple+ stuff oreos. ha ha ha.
Last month in Bear Den we made paper mache masks.
I had never done that before, but thought is sounded way fun.
First we got heavy duty tin foil and made forms of their faces, then dipped newspaper strips in paste and layered them over the foil.
....Then a week later we got together and they painted their masks.
Then the next week in Pack meeting (when logan got tons of awards from his week at the Pueblo Day Camp) we displayed our masks...
We actually had the skit for Pack Meeting. So they all brought flashlights, we turned out the lights, played some cool tribal sounding song and the boys came out one at a time with their masks on and did a little chant about the Bears being the best. It was a cute way to show off their way cool masks.
1 comment:
I know the Vernon rule of only getting double stuffed oreos - never the regular ones. Now is it going to be quadruple stuffed or nothing?
Post a Comment