"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Food Storage

I would like to introduce you to Rachelle. Her daughter Vanessa and my Ashlin have been friends for years. I love being friends with Rachelle (and usually call her first when I want to go somewhere because she's always game)

I am thinking this last month she wasn't loving me though.

Ashlin and I went out to dinner with her and Vanessa (after one of their tennis matches)... and Vanessa was brainstorming what fun thing she could do for her 16th bday party. She was trying to convince Rachelle to let her do a "Chocolate Pudding Slip 'N' Slide". Rachelle was telling her that she was crazy. And then I remembered the PERFECT thing... I had multiple #10 cans of pudding in my Food Storage that were expired. So then I had to help Vanessa convince Rachelle to let her have the chocolate pudding party, because how fun is that. I offered to donate the chocolate pudding and help at the party. Ha ha, we were laughing, poor Rachelle gave in.

Now I am thinking that was a pretty good use of my Food Storage.
ha ha

They did the slip 'n' slide at the park behind our houses, then went back to Vanessa's to swim. I ofcourse helped with the homemade Rootbeer, I sort of often have that at parties. It just smells so yummy.

3 comments:

Anna said...

That is about the most awesome thing ever. :D What a fun party and what a GREAT way to use food storage!

Jamie said...

You are such a fun mom. I want to be like you some day!!!

Unknown said...

That was most definitely the best birthday party i ever had!! hahaha (: