
12 years ago this month Bruce graduated
and became a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
We left Colorado, our trailer and friends and came back to AZ.

... then a few weeks ago Bruce and I flew back to Colorado to see my cousin Casey graduate and also become a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
Congratulations Casey and Tiff!!!
Time goes so fast, this was Bruce's senior picture his last year of Vet School

See how poor we were, we didn't even BUY the pictures, we just have the proof... ha ha.
We lived in a trailer.
Below is Ashlin walking around the front of our cute abode.

We had such good friends, and life was so simple in our trailer park.

We went to Casey's graduation because he asked Bruce to help with the "Hooding Ceremony". It was really neat to go to another CSU Vet graduation, listen to the speakers and think on how our life has evolved since then, and reminisce on great memories.
Bruce and Casey below

We have such great memories of our school days and great friends. People act like you shouldn't have kids until you are done with school. But I disagree.
One of the best things in Colorado still...
our dear friends Jen and Alan.
We laugh so hard whenever we visit them.
We love their kids and it is so funny to me how even though they are way bigger, they are each so much like how they were as toddlers. Now we are like all the other old people who say to kids, "We remember you when you were little"...
It was so stressful to leave our kids at home... and guess who watched them so we could go? Our 16 year old Ashlin. She did so good. I had 6 pages taped to the fridge of hour by hour instructions. We came home after 3 days to a totally clean house, all the kids asleep, and Emma's room was playing church music (a CD she said Ashlin gave her). And I was told Sophie called her mom all week. (Ashlin babysat for us to earn the money we paid for her to go to EFY at BYU this summer, that was our deal)
Sweet, now that we know we have such a good sitter, where do we go next?
(We HEART Colorado)

2 comments:
Ahhh. The good ol' days! I miss the trailer park too. Honestly, our best memories were there! Thanks for a trip down memory lane.
I certainly hope that girl is for hire!!!
:)
Oh yes, and you have clearly discovered Picnik, my favorite photo site. You can totally make that "proof" photo turn into the real thing in Picnik. I can show you how.
Post a Comment