Funny Story:
Tonight Lily, Logan, Sophie and I were laying in my bed and I was reading them books before bedtime. Dallin and Emma came in to say prayers with us when we were done. Because there was a stack of books on my bed, and my kids are retarded, Emma grabs a book and says, "Lets all hit ourselves in the head with a book and see who can hit the hardest?" Since that sounded so appealing, all the kids (not baby Sophie, but yes, 5 year old Lily) grabbed a book and got it ready, positioning it right in front of their head. Emma said ready, set, GO... and they all smacked themselves in the head with their book. Then they were all laughing, and yelling how it hurt. Seriously, retarded.
Then I notice 5 year old Lily's nose starts bleeding. It was not a lot of blood, but as soon as she sees it she starts bawling. Poor Lily smacked herself a little too hard.
To console her I said, "Its sad you have a bloody nose.. but GUESS WHAT? You won!" Then she honestly started laughing, cheered up by the conquest.
I am hoping mine aren't the only kids that do goofy stuff like that??
2 comments:
I love you guys!!!!!
I love to hear that my kids aren't the only ones that do ridiculous things together.
I love big families!!!!!!!
That is hilarious. Poor kid.
Post a Comment