5th grade Emma is running for Student Body President
Her chances of winning are slim.
There are 8 kids running for president...
SEVEN girls and ONE boy!
I am thinking the 1 boy has a really good chance of winning.
Emma was in need of a very good, very catchy slogan.
Campaign Headquarters:
(making poster)
The slogan we came up with was:
"Its SO FLUFFY!!!"
(quote from "Despicable Me")
ha ha, well, its unique at least, as far as slogans go.
(you gotta click above pic to see enlarged)
She was SO excited about her poster. We used a turquoise boa for the letters in her name, I glued that on... but Emma cut out all the letters we glued on, then I wrote the letters below and she traced them with the puffy paint. It was a joint venture, not all me. When I took her to the school to hang up her poster every kid that saw it immediately said all excited, just like the movie:
"It's SO FLUFFY!!"
It was catchy just like we wanted.
And her speech is even more awesome. She is going to say "Fluffy" a dozen times. We thought it was a funny slogan, but didn't know how to tie it in with meaning. We were brainstorming as a family... then Ashlin said you should use the letters in FLUFFY like an acronym. PERFECT.
F- Fun
L- Leader
U- Understanding
F- Friendly
F- Full of enthusiasm
Y- WHY wouldn't you vote for her?
Emma's brother Logan told his whole class to vote for her. Isn't Emma lucky to have such a big family, we make up quite the campaign committee.
The littlest Committee member is the cutest:
Peek-A-Boo
And don't worry... on the way home from helping Emma hang up her poster at school, Sophie, Lily (in her pajamas still) and I stopped and voted for our Local Gilbert Town Council Members!

Good Luck Emma!!
1 comment:
Go Emma! She's got my vote!
Post a Comment