"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, February 28, 2011

Valentines Day

Valentine

Treasure Hunt

--------------------

For Valentine Day we did our traditional dinner as a family.
Chicken Parmigiana, lights out, candles lit, fancy glasses, classical music playing... and I serve everyone. After dinner we sit around the table and start with the youngest and everyone says something they love about that person, and we go around the table until everyone has been spotlighted.... took a long time with 6 kids. But some sweet things were said, and some NOT as sweet as I would've liked...

Then I had spent an HOUR writing clues for our Valentine Treasure hunt for the treat. (Sample clue below)

"For me it's been a VERY long day
Oh how the kids want to play and play
But I AM TIRED and just want to say...
'Leave me ALONE' so I can go HERE right away"

This year the treat was homemade heart shaped Chocolate Eclairs.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

What a wonderful evening you planned for your family! The dessert looked amazing. You're awesome, Cherryl.

The Regimballe Family said...

What a fun tradition! Thanks for sharing!