Babies are SO MESSY.
I turn around to Sophie so happily dumping her milk out and swiping it all over the tray and floor as fast as she could...

Then doesn't the below picture make it look like she feels bad for being so naughty?
Last week18 month old Sophie kept crying and making big messes, and I was like "I AM SOOO DONE HAVING BABIES"....
.... then later the same day she was eating an orange while doing this cute little dance (she dances whenever something makes her happy, especially a yummy treat, it is her sign of approval... she was really dancing about the refried beans from Abuelos restaurant last week- ha ha) ...then looking at me with her little tiny eyes straight from heaven...
...I was like, "Saddest thought ever, not always having a baby next to me".... sigh
Because nothing can compare with how cute they are,
even when they're naughty.
No comments:
Post a Comment