"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Sunday, February 13, 2011

Funny Things

I wish I recorded more often the funny things my kids say... I use to be so much better at that. (Man I was such a good mom a few kids ago)

Emma:
Getting in the car after church, Br. Seiter walks by and Emma says to me, "Br. Seiter is so skinny. We should invite him over for dinner". I cracked up that she had full confidence in my ability to fatten him up.

Lily:
After I woke up from my sunday nap Lily so proud comes to sit next to me with her little Barbie products catalog and says, "I circled everything I want". So we started to look through it together... and I notice every single thing in the catalog is circled except for one thing. So I say, "Oh, you don't want that?"... and she looks at it and says, "Oops, I forgot to circle that one"... and ran off to get a pen to circle it too.

Logan:
After church we were getting in the car and Logan says all whiney, "I just don't get why we have to go to school on Valentines Day". Okay... well... so Logan is maybe more whiney than funny these days... On saturday around 12:30pm after the kids had slept in, watched cartoons, played and laid around all morning doing nothing... I say to the kids, "We're going to do some chores now, lets start with the playroom"... at which point 8 year old Logan breaks down crying, pathetically sobbing in to both hands with actual tears saying, "Why does EVERY other neighbor kid have FUN ALL day saturday... and ALL we do is chores??"

2 comments:

The Hunts said...

I LOVE IT!

Grand Central Staten said...

soooo funny!!!! BY the way tell LOgan he is not allown my kids have to do chores on Saturdays also and they say the same thing when they do them "NO OTHER KID IN THE WORLD HAS TO DO CHORES ON SATURDAYS."