"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crazy People

January Sunday Activity

We may not have snow,
but who says we can't sled?









The kids figured out that if they put a plastic toy chest lid inside of a sleeping bag, it made for a pretty awesome toboggan down the wood stairs.

They went way fast. There were a few crash landings.

Bruce was napping, came out and said, "Has nobody considered they could get hurt??"
Then after a minute said, "Whatever, we have insurance"... and went back to lay down.

Ha ha, I cracked up....
they're breaking him down.

Ashlin was a big fat chicken and wouldn't try it... but she did come out of her bedroom to lay on the living room couch and watch the crazy little people.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awesome. I love Bruce's reaction. ;) I totally would've loved a video of the sledding though, ha ha. Send your kiddos to come visit me to do some real sledding!

Alisa said...

Wow, you guys are definitely the fun house. I would have to leave the house if my kids started doing that.