For a saturday family activity we went to Hobby Lobby, all 8 of us. Bruce kind of grumbled about this family activity. The boys didn't care at all about the lovely home decor, so they ditched us girls.
Next time we saw them...
they had found Rockets.
They launched this rocket 4 times in the park behind our house.
DJ was lucky enough to stop by our house right before lift-off, he joined them for the masculine activity.
Dallin said it didn't go as high as the 200 feet stated on the box,
maybe only clearing 150ft at highest.
Overall Dallin still felt the launches went "Awesome".
2 comments:
It makes me giggle that you went to Hobby Lobby as a FAMILY! I've been there with just 2 kids & had a rough little experience, so I'm cracking up that you went with 8 kids and can imagine the fun it is to have that many people in a store with so many breakable things. I'm not sure if you know, but someday, I hope to grow up to be just like you. : ) I love you & your family! Glad you guys made rockets. SO FUN!
I LOVE that you took a family trip to Hobby Lobby-one of my fave stores! And, I LOVE that the boys found something so exciting-like rockets! What a fun day!
Post a Comment