Miss Emma's 11th
Birthday Party!
***
Emma asked me how many girls she could invite to her party, and I was like, I don't care, however many you want. So Emma invited 21 girls! UGH. My thought was, on 5 days notice we'll probably only have like 15 come... OH NO... She had TWENTY girls here for the party.
They loved "Just Dance", who doesn't?
And it made my heart happy,
that even though Emma had 20 friends here to dance with....
she kept getting her baby sister Sophie and holding her and dancing with her.
GUEST APPEARANCE:
Sis. Autumn Hunt, who use to be the music teacher at the girls school... happen to stop by our house for secret reasons (see below post "Taylor Lautner") Since she is literally a concert pianist... we had her impromptu play "Happy Birthday" on the piano (a seriously concert version) while ALL the girls sang to Emma. It was SO fun and I wish I had that moment on video!!
And since Miss Emma hates cake... she requested this yummy light and fluffy cherry cheesecake we love... good choice!
So, in the end, 20 girls was A LOT of girls to have in the house. We had the party from 6 until 11pm, because I thought that sounded fun for her (and better than a slumber party)... but at about 10pm Bruce was like, "how long are these girls gonna be in our house?". ha ha. It felt LONG, it was a little crazy, and hard to play games with that many girls here... but they played "Murder in the Dark" over and over and over again, and loved it... (BEST party game) and the party eventually ended...
and Emma loved it. So it was worth it.
We love you Emma-nem.
3 comments:
So fun! I need some ideas since Kennedy's party is this saturday. And Emma is a girl after my own heart...who needs cake when there is cheesecake. (must get that recipie from you-you amazing mom)
Happy Birthday Emma! The party looked like so much fun! - What's a few more kids?!
What a fun Mom you are!!! And on top of that, can I say that I love your house decor! Your kitchen, fam room, dining room---all too cute! Hope you and your darling family are well. :)
Post a Comment