Actually, we had a very wonderful Christmas month, in spite of all the busyness... however I took NO pictures. None, zero... no Christmas day, no Christmas temple lights memories... no photos of the day baking all kinds of goodies to bring to neighbors... Oh well.
The only photos of the whole month are below.
This is literally the best picture from our 20 minute long family photo session in the park behind our house trying for a Christmas card picture. I say to the kids... "If you just smile for FIVE minutes, we can be done, so lets all be good so its fast". Oh NO, that was too much to ask, instead everyone had a melt down.

Sophie screamed the ENTIRE 20 minute session... and it was really hard to smile with her screaming and crying... by the end Lily was crying... Dallin was crying (because I swatted him with Sophies blanket for not cooperating)... and I wanted to cry! Good times.
Here's a good one of my frustrated face. ha ha.
This one was decent, but Sophie's face is 100% facing the other way, which is probably better since she was screaming anyway.
We also have one really fuzzy picture of a really neat evening.
Emma was in the East Valley Mormon Youth choir all fall.
They put on an AMAZING Christmas concert at the Mesa Arts Center. Bruce and I went with Dallin, Logan, Lexi and my dad too see her... and the full orchestra, children and adult choirs.
It took my breath away. One of my favorite things we did this Christmas season.
No comments:
Post a Comment