Ashlin asked me to teach "Pie Making" at our house for a Young Womens Activity with the Mia Maids in our ward (14-15 year old girls) the week before Thanksgiving.
Oh yah, we love ourselves some homemade pies.
If you store buy your pies or your pie crust... LET ME JUST TELL YOU... you are missing out. Home made crust is the best part... 1) because it's yummiest and 2) it's fun to make, like glorified play dough where you eat your creation... (most especially loved by children when they each get to make their own little pie, which is why we own miniature pie tins).
Bruce cut big dowels from Home Depot for me, and our kids helped sand them... so all the girls could use and take home their own little rolling pin. (See above)
(I look retarded in the above picture, like as if this is the most intense skill I am teaching... ha ha, dork)
The individual little pies they made were so cute.
That's a lot of girls makin pies in my kitchen.
Cherry~Blueberry~Homemade Apple~
Chocolate Cream~Banana Cream~Yum!
1 comment:
That's a ton of kids!!!!! Do you have a video tutorial? I guess I'll just have to come up there for my pie making lesson as I totally buy my pie crusts.
Post a Comment