I can't even keep up with all the music posts I could've made this spring:
After taking a few cute family UKULELE lessons this spring, there are always ukuleles laying around everywhere and someone trying to learn a new song, usually Emma.
Lily took the below picture 1 random day.
(I also can't keep track of how many times Cassidy
has fallen asleep on our floor or couch, ha ha)
has fallen asleep on our floor or couch, ha ha)
Emma's end of year Choir Concert with the Rube-ster.
So much practicing going on with Lily on violin now added.
Sophie took the below picture one day.
And I love the way the kid's
END OF SCHOOL CONCERT is done family picnic style. We came with our blanket & dinner and lounged on the grass listening to those cuties. This year we brought a container of homemade brownies. Miss Emma begged to walk around with it and share, passing them out to anyone we knew. No surprise.
Loved all the patriotic songs!
Now Lily and I have added "Your a Grand Old Flag" and "Yankee Doodle Dandy" to the bed time songs we sing together at night.





2 comments:
Family Ukelele lessons? I never knew there was such a thing offered. How fun that you all have little ukeleles!
I always say this but you seem like such a fun family!! How you do it- I don't know!!! :)
Post a Comment