"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, June 24, 2013

Baking

The big girls were at camp, 
so we had to come up with some fun things to do!
We invited friends over for a little baking party.

*Homemade Cinnamon Rolls*
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

1. Knead the dough
2. Roll it out in to a rectangle
3. Spread with butter, brown sugar, 
cinnamon, nutmeg
4. Roll in to a log, 
and cut with string
5. Bake 
6. Cream Cheese frosting!
It makes such a mess of the kitchen with 8  kiddos each making their own pan of rolls. ha ha. This is like a once a summer thang, but YUM.  
I remember doing this with Ashlin and her little 4th grade friends... nine... years... ago. I am so thankful I have another batch of little ones around!

1 comment:

Grand Central Staten said...

Yum! Griffin is the master cinnamon roll maker at our house.