"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Last Cabin Post

Top 10 List
Things we love about Pinetop
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#10 Staying in the White Mountain Country Club
(we found the cutest little cabin to rent this year... 
picture by Dallin I think, missing part of the cabin, ha ha)
#9 Eating outside in the pines
 #8 Going out to eat
(tried a new place with these girlies, YUM!)
 #7 Swinging in the hammock
(I paid Logan and Lily a dollar each to push me for 30 
minutes in the hammock. And they did. We timed it.)
 #6 Just lazying around
#5 Card Games as a family 
(UNO Flash, 4 corners, and I relearned how to
play solitaire up there, now addicted.)
#4 Going on long walks 
 Sooo beautiful!
#3 ZIP Line at the Rec Center
#2 Grandpa
(The kids thought my dad was the best because he let them ride in the trunk from his cabin to ours. So unsafe, I died when I saw this picture.)
#1 TRADITION
 We've gone there every year of my life. We use to stay at this darling cabin... but my grandparents stay there all summer now. So we rented a cabin nearby and walked back and forth each day. Bruce and I went out to dinner with my grandparents, they visited us, and we watched a movie together. I took this picture before we went out to eat with them. And I cried when I told them how much I loved them when we left.
FAMILY VACATIONS

No comments: