"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Looking bad...

...But we go to church anyway.
The kids packed for themselves. So of course Dallin forgot church pants, a tie, and a belt. Logan forgot a belt and Emma forgot church shoes. ha ha. But we went anyway. I told Emma she could just wear her flip flops...
 But do you see they're not even a matching set?? 
Thats because of Logan.

Funny story: 
The day before when we were at the creek Logan was "pretending" like he was going to throw 1 of Emma's flip flops in the creek. Then he "accidentally" really let go. His face immediately looked >PANIC< as he watched it float down stream. Realizing he might actually get in big trouble, he took off trying to catch it. Him and Griffin spent like 30 minutes trying to catch the flip flop they saw down stream... he kept falling in the water and ended up soaking wet. BUT HE GO IT (so he thought).... {picture of him soaking wet below}
 When he finally triumphantly brought her the recovered flip flop... she said, 
"Thats not mine" HA HA HA.
He had retrieved someone else's lost flip flop in the stream. But the good news is it was indeed a 'right' flip flop, completing the pair, albeit a bigger size and a different color.

So thats what she wore the rest of the week. 
1 Aeropostale, 1 not. Ha ha.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

This story cracked me up, because we have looked pretty crazy at church up there dozens of times before. Once, Amber wore rain boots to church because, well, that's all we had.

Let me say something, and I mean it as nice as possible. As long as you were in the mountains, I would wager that nobody noticed what anyone was wearing. I don't mean that people purposely wear crazy stuff in the Pines, just that I admire the ability for those good people to just smile and say hello rather than judge what everyone is wearing.

I love it there.