Even though its been a hard couple weeks, and I have spent a lot of time at my parents house helping sort through stuff... I still have 6 kids, which didn't allow daily life to stop for me for long. That was good and bad. I still feel sad inside all the time. I had a little breakdown today.
But I did get some cute pictures of poor Lily's crazy Tug-o-War mishap.
On friday Lily came in screaming and crying, with a really bloody mouth, 1 front tooth gone and the other barely hanging on. She was apparently playing some kind of crazy "Tug-o-War" game with her friend, tied a jump rope to the swing set, and was holding it with her teeth. Someone let go... and both front teeth were yanked. {OUCH} Dallin found one in the grass 5 feet from where she was standing, it flew! Poor Lily. Luckily they were baby teeth.
She barely tolerated me taking the pictures of her missing teeth the next day. She just wanted to get back to playing her game with Sophie and Emma, where she said "the whole family room is a tree, the bean bag is a nest and we're birds feeding each other grapes"
I loved sitting on the couch listening to their sweet pretend play.
No comments:
Post a Comment