Bruce is off every wednesday, I LOVE it.
So its tradition that we go out to lunch every wednesday with Sophie and Lily. {**Did you know taking SIX kids out to eat is a pain and expensive? Only taking 2 is a treat}
Guess who I sit by every week??
{Sophie}
Bruce says I always "get to" sit by the 2 year old since I am the one who always thinks its so fun to have another baby. It always makes me laugh when he says this... cuz its the truth. Soooo, I always sit by Sophie.
Today we went to Red Lobster,
instead of the usual Chipotle.
Today Sophie spilled her strawberry lemonade on my pants, TWICE. She wouldn't stop banging her fork on the table or standing up. She dipped her hands in the ranch and smeared it around the table, threw her fork and cried and wouldn't eat her meal.
{You know, typical 2 year old agenda}
Then as we got in the car to leave she had the nerve to say, "I'm hungry"
ha ha
1 comment:
I always "get to" sit by the toddler too. I think for the same reason - "Just one more baby pleeeeeease"
Post a Comment