"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Monday, March 19, 2012

My Mom

Last wednesday night I got the worst phone call of my life.
My sister called me to tell me to come to dads house fast, and that my mother had died.

It was very unexpected, she died in her sleep.

It has been the saddest, hardest few days. My poor dad. He is not doing well. It breaks my heart to see him hurt so much.
Her funeral is this wednesday.

I asked my cousin Mckane to play the below song at it. He had me come over tonight and he sang it for me, it was so beautiful I cried. So kind of him to spend so much time working on it. I have listened to this song on repeat hundreds of times this week.


My poor mother, her sweet chariot came down and carried her home.

4 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

Love you Cherryl. Aunt Jeannie will be missed and remembered by so many. McKane and I are excited to celebrate her life on Wednesday, and hear the many hilarious and touching stories you guys have to share.
She was such an eccentric and loveable woman and will inspire me to care less about what's normal and more about being true to myself.
xoxo

Grand Central Staten said...

I am so sorry Cherryl! We will be praying for you, your sisters and your dad.

Frolicking Night Owl said...

I'm so sorry Cherryl. My heart is breaking for you. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

The Regimballe Family said...

Oh, Cherryl! I don't have words to say how sorry I am. We are praying for you and we're here if there's anything we can do to help ease your burdens. We love you!