------------
July Roadtrip
Brigham City, Utah
------------
It was so refreshing to play outside in their backyard, WHAT, there's places you can do that in the summer?!
Grandpa Val has a storage shed filled with PVC pipes and joints for the kids to build with, and literally, they did this... for.... hours....
Whenever my kids can find great enjoyment in creative play, outside play and doing things that are outside of the "typical" recreation list, for a moment in time I feel like I am a good mom. I really feel this type of play when they're younger will help them know from experience when they are in highschool that you DON'T have to do what everyone else is doing to have fun. Love that.
"why dont WE live in a small town?!!"
1 comment:
Those PVC pipes look way fun!
I don't live in small towns because it makes it that much more fun to visit them...oh, and I love having grocery store accessibility within a 1/2 mile, and like every other convenience I can think of. J/K
Post a Comment