"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yellowstone













While up at the cabin in Island Park, we went to Yellowstone National Park for the day. This is in Wyoming, but you have to drive a tiny bit in Montana to get there... sweet, 3 states in 1 day!
It was a beautiful day, though I would have to say the highlight for me was later in the day. On our drive back to Idaho/Chrissy and Rich's house... we went to a place called "Mesa Falls". It is a gigantic waterfall area in Idaho surrounded by thick lush trees. It smelled like the Pirates of the Caribbean ride... and when I walked up and saw the magnificence of the waterfall, it made me cry it was so beautiful. I will never forget that. Even the most beautiful man-made thing can not compare with God's creations. I wish instead of living in a city, we could just live out in nature, where you are closer to the world God made than the world man made.

No comments: