"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Splashpad









This trip I discovered the BEST idea ever! I HATE stopping at fast food places to eat while traveling... nothing makes you feel grosser than being in the car for HOURS and getting out to sit in a fast food restaraunt... or worse yet, one with a gaggy gross Play Place. However, you go to places so kids can run around for a little while before strapping them back in to their seat belts for hours.

This trip I was SMART and on the way to Utah I packed a picnic and looked up a PARK in Flagstaff to have lunch at... AAAAAH, Fresh Air, Beauty, REFRESHING!! Then on the way HOME from Utah we stopped in Kanab, and scored this AWEsome above park with a splashpad. We went through a drive-thru and had a picnic lunch there. The kids changed in to swimsuits and ran through the water for an hour. Now THAT is what I am talking about for an awesome travel meal break!!

1 comment:

Grand Central Staten said...

I love this idea!!! We are stealing it.