"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Thursday, September 22, 2011

Love Letters

8 yr old Logan draws the cutest pictures at school...

Last month was "Curriculum Night"

My favorite part of Curriculum Night is writing a note for my kids to leave at their desk. Logan saved my note for weeks.
Then a few weeks later he came home with this note for me.
So sweet.
His sweet little spontaneous note meant so much to me (especially since I always wish I was so much better than I am). I'm so glad he still loves me even though sometimes I yell at him.
♥♥♥

1 comment:

Emily Lauren said...

That is THE sweetest thing I've ever read. What a sweet boy :) You are such a fun, wonderful, neat mom Cherryl. I know your kids feel that and appreciate it, even if you occasionally throw them across the room ;). LOVE.