"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cookie Emergency

Yesterday the kids had a half day. I was laying on the couch napping when the phone rang... it was my neighbor one street up... she was having a COOKIE EMERGENCY. She was like out of breath and telling me how she was driving her son to a doctor appt and running late and needed me to go to her house and take cookies out of the oven right away because the timer was going off in like ONE minute... with another batch 8 minutes behind that. I was like half awake, so confused, but didn't have time to ask questions and just jumped in my car.

I have never been called out on such a cookie crisis.

After breaking in her house how she told me to, I cracked up that her counter was COVERED in cookies, like over 100, but you can't see them all in this photo.
She was really calling our house to have her son Isaac take care of it, but him and Dallin had left to get slushies from Circle K... which left just me to take control of the crisis. ha ha. (And considering she's the Relief Society Pres, how could I argue?)

I am all over dramas associated with cookies.

1 comment:

AshEnds said...

What were all the cookies for Pam??