As summer winds down, we are trying to check everything off our "Summer To Do" List. EVERY summer my kids put on the list to go to THE DINOSAUR MUSEUM (AKA: The Museum of Natural History) in Mesa... and its awesome, we love it, you should go.
...However I MADE them try a NEW museum this summer.
Yesterday we went to the:
I brought all 6 kids, age 2-16, and it was so cute inside that everyone loved it.
(I spy Logan sittin in a tube below)
While the girls cooked in the kitchen,
the boys built towers with blocks forever...
(I spy Ashlin reading kids books below)
And even though my kids don't really know "Charlie Brown" (the theme for this summers display there)... they still loved playing the miniature piano whose keys light up, and dressing up like Snoopy and Woodstock...
(I spy a big black spot on Dallin's eye below, because I majorly messed up editing his red-eye in iphoto... ha ha, turns out you have to adjust the size of the circle before you click on his eye)
so much hands on stuff to do...
We give the museum 2 thumbs up
(even though it is not as big and amazing as the Phoenix Childrens Museum, still it was so nice, and so much closer to us)
www.arizonamuseumforyouth.com
Then the yummiest part of going to any downtown Mesa Museum... is lunch afterwards at SWEETCAKES (it's a must, and so are their cookies, yum)
I still have to post about our road trip to Texas last month, it's comin...
Dallin wigged out in the car telling Ashlin, "you have to take a picture of Sophie, she's so cute!"... so she did:
No comments:
Post a Comment