"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Tuesday, August 2, 2011

110 Crazy

What are these CRAZY girls doing outside
in the 110 Degree Arizona Desert??
Look at the awesome customers that happened to stop by when I was there with my camera.
Cha-Ching

Emma and Makayla decided yesterday they wanted to have a Lemonade stand today, even though I warned them it would be SO hot. After one hour they called me and begged me to come and get them because it was SO hot, so I did.

Though I am going to have to say it was still worth it. They were so cute in hyper planning mode for the last 24 hours. This little lemonade stand took at least 10 phone calls between them, they made cupcakes yesterday, Emma begged us to wake her up at 7am this morning so she could spend 2 hours on the poster, a grocery store trip and all kinds of planning going on...

The anticipation of the event sustained their excitement for a full day, and they made $9 each.

Logan, Lily and Bailey were so happy when I loaded them up in the car to bring "The Lemonaders" some customers. (I gave them each their own dollar... then they formed a line to purchase treats with their dollar bills in hand so cute)

It is just so endearing sometimes how small of things get kids so excited.

2 comments:

JoshandJen said...

Way to go girls!! I had always wanted to do a lemonade stand when I was a kid but didn't. My natilie did one though about 2 weeks ago with her friend, they did lemonade and duct tape wallets and braclets that she made (I dont know how it is out there but here on the East coast, duct tape everything is the rage, they have like 50 different colors and prints in duct tape, lol who woulda thought) oh and your girls are really gorgeous!! you guys make some very cute kids!!

d.jo said...

You have such adorable and productive entrepeneurs...