I love going on walks in California...
I am in love with this house below, dreamy.
Sophie loved going on walks too, especially because she ended up at Fletchers Cove each walk. Can you imagine a more beautifully situated park?
Let me tell you what Sophie is a little obsessed with right now... Birds. She finds birds everywhere and then tells us "birdie-birdie-birdie" over and over.
She didn't want anything to do with the playground when there was "birdies" to chase around, she laughed and laughed...
... until the birdies got away from her. I love this face captured below as she kept saying, "UH-NO, GO?"
Since the birdies got away, I convinced her to come to the playground...
but then she just wanted to sit and wave at the Spanish lady who was sleeping on the bench, for real. Ha ha.
Oh man we love this little sophe-a-loaf.
1 comment:
Looks like an AWESOME walk and I LOVE that house too!! :)
Post a Comment