We survived the first few weeks of school, barely. After all the "meet the teachers", back to school clothes shopping date nights with each child,
school supplies from 4 different lists...
so approximately 1 million dollars later... we started school!
Look at this, WHAT could this be, MY child in highschool??!
(and ofcourse has a coordinating purse)
(minus a few teeth)
...And what is this??! My Little Lily, WHAT, in school?!
sniffle sniffle....
Last week I was at the bus stop, with my cute new baby in her stroller, chatting it up with all the women in my neighborhood who have children my childrens ages, (but whom have all stopped having more children)... when one of them points out that I have been tagged, and sure enough I had a big chunky white glob of spit up on the shoulder of my brown shirt.
Oh the glamour of being a mom.
So the cute thing was yesterday before school Emma was all about holding her little baby sister:
(like so)
...then as we were walking to the bus stop, pushing our cute baby in her stroller, Dallin points out what is oozing down Emma's shoulder...
So the cute thing was yesterday before school Emma was all about holding her little baby sister:
(like so)
a big glamorous white glob of spit up as well.
Oh the glamour of being a helpful big sister!
My cute fashionably coordinating Emma wasn't upset,
and maybe even a little honored at the sweet gift.
Oh the glamour of being a helpful big sister!
My cute fashionably coordinating Emma wasn't upset,
and maybe even a little honored at the sweet gift.
And look at my little 6 week old baby who has started lifting her head up...
...how can you not want to kiss her...
(my mom says my babies get baby acne because I kiss them too much)
Love the baby!!!!
(and what choice do I have but to try and love
the new and even crazier busy life with a baby!)
2 comments:
WHAT???????? I can't believe Ashlin is in HIGHSCHOOL!!!!!!!
Crazy! But so worth it! I am in the same boat but not with a baby but a crazy 2 year old! :) I am glad I am not alone! :)
Post a Comment