If you are on my blog, please vote- I am not speaking about the election our country is prepping for, I am speaking about our own family poll to the right!
There is much anxious excitement in my family as to who is going to win most favorite Vernon, 4 days left to vote!
If you can't decide who to vote for, just vote for me! ha ha
(Please vote in the upcoming national Election too, go Republican and yes on 102)
1 week ago
9 comments:
You can get Karen's link off of my blog.
It's not the Primary, Cherryl, it's the REAL thing!
I will vote multiple times to help you beat Ashlin, but no guarantees.
What a tough decision! You guys are all great! I cast my vote but I will be keeping it to myself :o) Welcome to the blogging world!
Haleigh
It was great to get your comment. These days it seems the best way to stay in touch with everyone. I will now constantly be checking yours for all your updates. Welcome to blogging! It is addicting.
Did Bruce pay all of his employees to vote for him? ;)
YES- he wrote on their white board at work that if he wins he's bringing in Dunkin Donuts! Ha Ha, I am cracking up that you just assume Bruce is not really that popular! But I really thought I would be more popular then I am appearing to be...
Hey! Yeah we totally missed you guys at the party. Cute Cute blog Cherryl. I don't know all of your family but Im sure all of you are pretty cool... :)
So hopefully I'll see you in Dec.
Love ya
Cherryl, I voted for you of course! Tell Camille A. that I want to be invited to her blog! I knew Bruce had to have paid his employees. Isn't there some law about that??
Hey Cherryl! I'm so glad I came across your blog! I love to see people from our old ward. I miss it so much!
Kris
Post a Comment