"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Friday, October 24, 2008

"One Crazy Morning" Video

I am one who does not scrapbook. BUT the way I manage the guilt caused by this is that I VIDEO scrapbook. I love to make short movies of events and pictures.

One summer morning the whole family was hanging out in pajamas (for so long we actually went well in to the PM portion of the day), when Ashlin and her friend Vanessa started taking silly pictures... a video was made to remember that silly day.
It's a couple minutes long.

Sit back and enjoy a Vernon Studios production:


2 comments:

Watts family said...

That is seriously one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Good job on the blog and thanks for sharing--it made me smile all evening. Love the music too-where did you find it?? -Love Kari W and Family

Debi said...

that's way better than a scrapbook!