I am giving this movie 5 Stars!!
Quality- 5 Stars
Entertainment Value- 5 Stars
Favorite Song/Dance number- The Boys are Back
-----------------------
I have heard it recieved some bad reviews, I have heard that some say it is "cheezy" or "too lovey" between Troy and Gabriella. My reply to this is: yes, it is a bit, but it is a Musical! It's NOT a drama. The genre of movie itself forewarns that it will not have a deep, intellectualy involved story line.
The music/dancing in it are so entertaining! After the first song I said, "I wish every movie were like this". All movies should intermix scenes with huge musical numbers where everyone dances and sings- ha ha! About 30 minutes in to it, it was a little slow and I wasn't so sure what I thought, but by the end, we left loving it!
We have here Sharpe represented by 2 different outfits. Emma and her cousin Amber may not have normally chosen that as a halloween costume, but knowing they were going to the opening night of the movie, it was a way to secure the perfect attire for the occasion.
Fabulous!
How can I not want to support a movie where the teenagers are dancing and singing, and not drinking and making out (or worse).
Loved it!
On a side note, someone just invited me to see a scary movie with them because it is Halloween. Let me just voice my opinion here and say, "not with me, not a chance." I am still baffled as to why it is considered recreation to watch some psychopath go on rampage and butcher people, and when did that become entertainment?
3 comments:
We loved HSM3, too. My fave was also The Boys Are Back. I thought the song on the CD was kind of lame, but the movie made it awesome.
I'm a huge fan!
Hi Cherryl! How are you?!? I just found your blog and your kids are beautiful! What a fun mom you are to take your gals to HSM3! I want a daughter so I can go to all those fun girly things, too. Hope you are doing well! I look forward to keeping in touch thru blogs! See ya.
-Jaimee Decker Buckley
So I've debated taking Kennedy cause I secretly like HSM too! So which is this one more like #1 or #2? Cause I think the first was the better of the 2-so far. So fun!
Post a Comment