So, my friend M.B. told me this summer that she took her kids on the city bus. I was like, what a GREAT idea! When I was a kid and visited my grandmother in phoenix, she had never learned how to drive, so we took the city bus anywhere we went. My kids were all so excited when I informed them we were taking a city bus trip to the mall. And our neighbors, Rachelle, Vannessa and DJ came too. As Usual.
So, since you learned in an earlier blog post that I like to make videos, enjoy another couple minute long
Vernon Studios Production...
What a great advertisement for the Valley Metro Bus system!
1 week ago
7 comments:
How funny! We did the same thing over the summer and had a blast doing it. Now, every time we see a "city bus" Audrey begs to go on a date to the mall.
Next summer we'll have to go together!
You're right! That would make a great ad! What a fun idea-looks like the kids all had a good time. What a fun mom you are Cherryl! Keep sharing your good ideas!
Love your movies Cherryl!! And of course you picked the perfect music! Nobody picks cooler music than you. I am definitely going to have to try the bus thing with my kids, great idea.
awesome video. it looked like so much fun. now payton is asking if we can go ride on a bus.
p.s.-he voted emma as the coolest vernon! ;)
Cherryl you just continue to amaze me-that was a GREAT video-another hidden talent. fun music and great idea-thank for sharing!
LOve this! Dr. Vernon showed us at work and I am so glad you have a blog! Your family is a model of what I want. I love you guys! Sara
You're the funnest Mom! Can I just send my kids down to you to raise for a while? :)
Post a Comment