"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Day Off

Knowing the kids were out of school monday... all sunday night I was trying to think of something awesome to go do as a family the next day. Unfortunately, I didn't come up with anything awesome. But good ol' Lily wanted to rollerblade to the park and have a picnic... and Logan suggested the "3 story" park... so thats what we did. Well, except, we ended up watching my 2 little cousins also... so we just drove to the park and brought our rollerblades. 
Even with rollerblades & a fun 3 story play thing...
the kiddos mostly played with leaves.
Lily even found her new little friend Lyric there...
 
Roman & Laney are the cute little twin-sies we got to play with all day.
It was nothing fancy. But the weather was beautiful, and Sophie told me afterwards that I was her best friend (and went to sleep at 6pm tonight)...  So must have been a good day.

1 comment: