~TEA PARTY~
Our high school put on a "Cinderella" musical/play last weekend. Ashlin's sweet friend CariAnn called her and wanted to plan a girls outing with Ashlin's little sisters Lily and Emma, to take them to the play. {So sweet} My girls were so excited all week. CariAnn brought the little girls she babysits. {So sweet} All the little girls wore their fancy dresses. They had a little "Tea Party" at CariAnn's house before the play with shape sandwiches, little fruit kabobs, lemonade, cookies, etc.
They painted all the girls nails sparkly pink, of course.
{Lucky for Lily, CariAnn brought her good friend Sadie!}
The girls loved the play.
(Except the kissing scene. Sadie yelled, "Thats disgusting!" ha ha)
(Except the kissing scene. Sadie yelled, "Thats disgusting!" ha ha)
They even met "Cinderella" afterwards:
How sweet is that big sister date?
We ♥ CariAnn.
3 comments:
When I saw the title of your post, I got so excited thinking that maybe Sophie was a big sister! The post was so cute but not as exciting as I had hoped.
Good times, my girls loved it! Jade asks sometimes still to go see Cinerella again!
What is up with that fancy food! I wanted to be pampered with yummy food and then a cute play... lucky girls! So sweet of the big sisters and mother's involved :)
Post a Comment