"To the world you may be One person, but to one person you may be the World"







Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Boat Ride

Sophie, age 2, was coloring for a long time.  I noticed later the picture she left on the counter... and I couldn't believe it.
It was her first ever PEOPLE picture!
She told me its me, Ashlin and a boat.


We all think it's the cutest thing ever.  
Even Emma wanted to take it to school to show all her friends.  
ha ha. That made me laugh.


PS) I haven't blogged in a few weeks cuz its been busy.  It cracks me up that this is the first thing that motivated me to do a blog post... not Logan's mayor award, Prom, the school talent show, our new framed house, Bruce and Dallin wiring the new house... or that I sold the last lot in Rockwell last week!!!  ha ha, priorities.

2 comments:

d.jo said...

That's TOTAL TALENT! Emmett can't even do that, yet. Tell Sophie she's got to teach her boyfriend--he's WAY behind her. : )

Carrie said...

ADORABLE, no we don't want little sophie to grow up... she is to cute now!