Ahhh, these ladies are so DARLING! Haley came to get Ashlin so they could go together to pick up their dates for WINTER FORMAL!
Then they went to the Cordners house for pictures with all the group and dinner before they hit the dance. Ashlin's date was a charming young man named Brandt.

(my personal favorite below, ha ha)


Aaaand the whole group...
**I cannot get enough of how classy and elegant and beautiful these girls look in their modest dresses. And TRUST me, it is not an easy task to find dresses this modest. It is not the norm, so to see all of them in the same room dressed as classy as this warms my heart.



After the dance they all came back to our house to watch "The Grinch" cartoon on the projector/big screen in our living room, with the fire in the fireplace, and hot chocolate and cookies waiting in the kitchen. So fun to have all these beautifully dressed boys and girls at our house.
(I had to take this picture to stop all the snuggling going on...
ha ha, just kidding, I just wanted a picture)

1 comment:
She looks BEAUTIFUL!!! And I LOVE her dress!! I wish they had more cute modest dresses like that sold in Ohio!!!
Post a Comment