Tonight Lily's school had a Christmas Concert. She has been so excited about this for weeks. She is in love with her music teacher (you can see the adoration in her eyes below) and she loves to sing. I had to pick Emma up early from piano, Dallin had to postpone guitar lessons and Ashlin came straight from a nail appointment... but Bruce, me, all our kids, plus Aunt Chrissy went to see Lily sing with her Kindergarten class!
Look how she shines.
Those were the closest pictures I could get with my camera... then my sister-in-zion Alisa emailed me the below pictures she took of Lily from their front row seats. SO CUTE!



↑↑↑↑
(I don't know who the boy is on her left, but he's so cute, I want her to marry him)
I love Christmas Concerts.
(Especially when they really sing about the baby Jesus,
and especially when its my little Lily singing)
1 comment:
So Darling!!!!
Post a Comment